Torvac Solutions is an Australian owned and managed team of passionate professionals who are committed to advancing the careers of Australians interested in working in the fire protection and security sector.
Torvac Solutions install Automatic Fire Detection Systems and Emergency Warning & Intercommunication Systems with a strong focus on Fire Suppression Systems for Industrial Special Hazards & Vehicle Fire Suppression. Our commercial systems cover data centres, museums and art galleries, archive facilities and medical record storage facilities. Fire Suppression is also provided for single user restaurants and multi-user food courts with Kitchen Protection Systems.
Within the Maintenance area our Essential Services team covers all Inspect, Test and Maintain functions for Local Council Annual Fire Safety Compliance along with the supply, contracting and installation of new fire protection equipment.
Our Training section provides end user training in the installed systems as well as the development of specialised on-site Fire & Evacuation plans and conducts the necessary training to support the National WHS legislation and Australian Standards requirements.
Listed below are our current job vacancies
Fire Sprinkler Fitter – Licenced
A great opportunity here for a skilled and licenced fire sprinkler fitter to join our team. We deal with all types of projects from installations through to service, inspection testing and maintenance.
The successful applicant will be;
- An experienced fitter who is self motivated
- Have a proven track record of experience in the fire industry
- Willing to further his career through further training and upgrade your skills
- Be willing to lead
- Have experience with various fire systems including pre-action and gas suppression (Training provided for the correct applicant)
- Must hold a Full & Current Drivers Licence
- Have good working Knowledge of the Australian Standards, Particularly AS1851
- Commitment to customer satisfaction
- High level written and verbal communication skills
- Hold EWP license (Over 11m Desirable)
- Company Vehicle provided to the right candidate
Torvac has a well established customer base ranging from Government, industrial, commercial & residential sectors.
If you think you are the interested in improving your career email your resume to
Att: Troy – firstname.lastname@example.org
Fire Systems Project Manager & Estimator
Please Note – All applicants to have fire system’s experience. Position is open to fire technicians or fire sprinkler fitters wanting to further their career in a management position.
Torvac Solutions encompasses all aspects of fire protection ranging from design, installation, service, testing and maintenance. Due to continued growth, a good opportunity exists for a talented fire technician, sprinkler fitter or service supervisor.
Be part of a progressive and professional organisation and take the next step in your career by joining Torvac Solutions.
You must have a good understanding of AS1670 or AS 2118 & AS1851 and there requirements, be responsible for managing liaising with customers and ensuring all quotations and projects are carried out in a timely manner.
You will be reporting to the Operations Manager, the role will include:
- Coordinate all procurement activity associated with the delivery of assigned contracts, registration of procurement activities and to ensure all relevant policies and procedures are adhered to
- Develop resource plans and coordinate all internal and external resources assigned to the contract delivery
- Develop full scale contract project and or maintenance plans using Microsoft Project
- Attend new sites to conduct, compile and submit quotations
- Monitor progress of projects to ensure that milestones and performance indicators are met
- Undertake post implementation reviews and reporting
- Quality assurance & WHMS to all tasks undertaken.
Company vehicle and phone provided.
Please send resumes Attention to Troy – email@example.com